Stoke Holy Cross Primary School aims to support all its pupils and staff in reaching their full potential within the context of the 21st century. The school provides a welcoming, caring ethos, with staff and pupils working in full partnership with parents, governors, other schools and the wider community.
We will achieve this by:
- providing all pupils with a safe, accessible, secure, caring and friendly environment where discipline is firm, fair and consistent;
- providing all staff, governors and visitors with a safe, secure and accessible environment:
- ensuring that all staff, governors and visitors receive equal regard and equal opportunity;
- ensuring that all pupils receive equal regard and access to the curriculum;
- providing a balanced education embracing the framework of the National Curriculum to help each pupil reach their full potential;
- ensuring value for money and sound financial management.
The values we will encourage in our pupils are:
- a desire to do their best for others and themselves;
- respect for the work, values and ideas of others;
- a desire to enhance the reputation of the school.
- a desire to take care of and improve their learning and wider environment.
The values we will apply to the work of the school are:
- putting the needs of the pupils first through the development of the highest quality professional planning, preparation and provision for the pupils in our care;
- offering a safe and secure learning environment where the needs of pupils are responded to with care and consideration;
- promotion of personal and professional development and overall well-being of pupils and staff;
- recognising the worth of all members of the school.