Who are we?
We are a group of parents from the school who organise fundraising events throughout the academic year, to help raise money for the school.
What fundraising events do we hold?
- Christmas and Summer Fair
- School Disco
- Quiz And Picnic (adults only)
- Bingo (Upper school only)
- Cake Sales for each year group
How often do we meet?
We hold a meeting once a term, with the AGM being held in September. We have additional meetings (often held at the pub) to organise fundraising events.
How much do we raise?
Each year we raise a significant sum of money (approx £8,000)
What has the money raised been spent on?
- Equipment for indoor and outdoor activites
- Supporting the school to extend the forest school provision
- Furnishing the Outdoor Classroom
- Improvements to the school library
- Chairperson - Julia Thomas
- Vice Chair - Michelle Thomas
- Treasurer - Jess Adby
- Secretary - Debbie Coles
- Committee Member - Karina Thornton
- Committee Member - Sally Higgins
- Committee Member - Deborah Easby
- Committee Member - Becky Goodson
- Committee Member - Laura Hood
- Committee Member - Charlotte Farrow
- Committee Member - Jemma Winzor-Saile
How to contact us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org marked for the attention of School Association
School Tel No: 01508 493132
If you are interested in becoming a committee Member in the future please email us or let one of the committee members know.
We are always looking for volunteers to help out at the fundraising events. If you can spare an hour of your time, your help will be greatly appreciated.